Personal Injury Programs
If you have suffered a fall, been injured, or have been in a motor vehicle accident, you know that its effects on your life can be devastating.
We can help.
Dr. Stuart Rubin is a physiatrist- a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatrists treat musculoskeletal disability and impairment and are experts in diagnosing and relieving pain. They are especially skilled in rehabilitating patients who have sustained injuries after an accident.
Dr. Rubin and his professional team utilize a holistic approach. They avoid overreliance on medication and prefer using treatments such as:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Therapeutic Injections
- Medical Acupuncture
- Home Exercise Programs
- Therapeutic Massage
Personal Injury Services
- CERTIFIED, WELL- TRAINED, CARING PROFESSIONALS.
- FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING OFFICE STAFF.
- QUICK ACCESS TO THE FINEST HOSPITAL-BASED RADIOLOGICAL SERVICES.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART ELECTRODIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY ON PREMISES.
- ACCURATE DETERMINATION OF DISABILITY LEVELS AND IMPAIRMENT RATINGS.
- ETHICAL, EFFICIENT, COST-EFFECTIVE SERVICES WHICH LEAD TO RAPID CLAIM RESOLUTION AND PAYMENT.
- INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE MEDICAL RECORDS.
- NARRATIVE REPORTS PROVIDED PROMPTLY UPON REQUEST.
- EXPERIENCED IN MEDICAL TESTMONY.
Dr. Rubin is on staff at:
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- Bethesda Hospital